False evidence.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
False evidence.
Forgive me if this is an unnecessary repeat of my other thread.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=988398

Fake Report:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...5#post10687155 - FAKE Accusation thread.


Real Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/LdvVT7B,cqKHTR8,Y8o...JaDF,heHizf8#4



@Symmetrical @Mayion @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R @maddoggy00 @Jim Morrison


I know the rules of this forum and I follow them. I do nothing but motivate my customers to become active and contributing members of the Day Z section if they so choose. It has never been a requirement to vouch, nor will it ever be as I know the rules. All services have always been available without proof of membership to MPGH.



I hope you can see the facts as they are and act accordingly.
This will be the 2nd fake set of screenshots used against me.



Thank you for your time and thoughts.

-Smurf_master
This is not fake at all and i will happy be to screenshare my skype to moderators
Also note that his user has been perma banned for the exact same reason on another forum, scamming and asking for vouch

Do not try to trick the staff to get infractions points removed
@ @smurf_master from screen shots 5-6, where's 5.5? What happened to 7:45 PM - 7:56 PM timestamp? Are you hiding this part from us?

Could i share screen my skype to an admin ?
This person scammed so much people on this forum really

Worst part is that he is gathering IPs and personnal data of members, he is a real threat just saying
Nothing happened, I haven't even sold anything to this member, because I know he is another gear seller who is already banned on this forum because he tried this before.

If you notice he even even says "But I'm from MPGH" to which I reply "doesnt matter", because I obviously wasn't asking for an MPGH vouch. To which he replies
"I will make an account"

When I had confirmation who the the skype user was, I removed and blocked him to avoid any drama.


BOTH of these screenshots are faked by my accuser.
Please if someone could have the user screenshare with them and show them the timestamps ON SKYPE it will become very obvious that it is fake.

In #5(REAL) you can see 3 msgs from him at:
6:30
7:09
7:44



In the fake screenshots you can see the time stamps dont match up.
The fake msg of me asking for a vouch on MPGH is seen to be sent at 7:20
(FAKE)
http://i.imgur.com/m9evF1V.jpg

When infact the real msg asking for a vouch on another website was sent at 7:57 in #6(REAL)




In #1(REAL) you can see the msg "seems like I wasted 3 hours waiting on my comp for nothing lol" sent at 8:47



Which in the fake screenshot is seen to be sent at 7:50
http://i.imgur.com/DfXEu54.jpg
The best way to prove it is by screen sharing. One of you can do so.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
The best way to prove it is by screen sharing. One of you can do so.


Done so with FanticSteal my good sir.

Can do so with anyone else if needed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us