HelpFab source alchemist help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Fab source alchemist help
So using the template in server/mysterybox/getboxes.cs works for the alchemist, but if I want to change the items, I can't find the items 4 digit number (2835,2833 etc) so I use the 'type' of an item, but it doesn't work. The ways I've tested are: '0xccc, 0xccc, 0sccc', '0xccc,0xccc,0xccc' '(0xccc, 0xccc, 0xccc)' and '(0xccc,0xccc,0xccc)'. Any help on this?
Quote Originally Posted by ossimc82 View Post
Yeah but where do I find those values/where can I create them?
Quote Originally Posted by XDalla View Post
Yeah but where do I find those values/where can I create them?
use phpmyadmin and just insert the values...
Quote Originally Posted by XDalla View Post
So using the template in server/mysterybox/getboxes.cs works for the alchemist, but if I want to change the items, I can't find the items 4 digit number (2835,2833 etc) so I use the 'type' of an item, but it doesn't work. The ways I've tested are: '0xccc, 0xccc, 0sccc', '0xccc,0xccc,0xccc' '(0xccc, 0xccc, 0xccc)' and '(0xccc,0xccc,0xccc)'. Any help on this?
Whats your skype ts easy i can help you ive made alchemist/mysterybox already and have an image so feel free to add me on skype actually ill add u just repy with a quote and tell me your skype name cool!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us