Safe Password Generator
I created a Password Generator and i thought i share the source with you guys.
The tool doesn't access to the internet or anything else, you can check it yourself.
The Design and Look is just an example, you can re-create it like you want or just use the code.
I've also added some additional features like Save as text file.
The project folder with source is in the .rar file and you can download it as attachment after a moderator has approved the file.
VirusScan:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/7...is/1436183489/
ScreenShot of example Design:

If there's anything else, comment and i wil reply.
The tool doesn't access to the internet or anything else, you can check it yourself.
The Design and Look is just an example, you can re-create it like you want or just use the code.
I've also added some additional features like Save as text file.
The project folder with source is in the .rar file and you can download it as attachment after a moderator has approved the file.
VirusScan:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/7...is/1436183489/
ScreenShot of example Design:

If there's anything else, comment and i wil reply.

