No hacks that work?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
No hacks that work?
So are there like no hacks that work? Downloaded every hack nothing works. And lots and lots of people are hacking in combat arms ive seen. Ghost mode is the one ive seen most of the time. There is always a hacker when I join a game, so I'm wondering why we don't have these hacks posted. Don't flame either, just asking a simple question.
Before i slap you, ill help you.

I need your operating system, system specs, and thats it. tell me, and ill help you.

DONT BEG FOR HACKS.
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Before i slap you, ill help you.

I need your operating system, system specs, and thats it. tell me, and ill help you.

DONT BEG FOR HACKS.
o.O, Windows XP 32-bit SP3, RADEON X600 256mb Hypermemory Video card, 1 GB of Ram, 3 ghz processor.
ya im having proplems like that to. i used to use chams but then they dont work n theres always a hacker in the room. its bs huh.... so i need to get chams again... i was raising my kdr n now i cant as good it might go back down
system specs please. and remember, no begging for hacks / close AND, ill only help you if you ADD ME ON MSN, or SEND ME A e-mail at mpghstumpy@hotmail.com

k? thanks.
Lol we don't have it because it has an ad that pops up. kthnxbai.
a popup that absolutely rapes ur pc man, just get trunky and stumpy's Chams, jesus it aint that hard
LOL
okay:
The Ghost Mode Works (XP and Vista)
The Chams That I Released that got Deleted Work (XP)
There is Another Chams and Wallhack (Vista)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us