Unban dead frontier
hello my friends, today happened a very sad thing
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Reason: 30 day ban for using exploits
If you believe you have been banned in error please email abuse deadfrontier.com
I emailed more doubt very much that go free my account
I tried to create other accounts, but all are banned
I tried to change my IP but had no success
some kind soul can help me unlock my computer to be able to play even if all the start, I just want to play please I beg for help
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Reason: 30 day ban for using exploits
If you believe you have been banned in error please email abuse deadfrontier.com
I emailed more doubt very much that go free my account
I tried to create other accounts, but all are banned
I tried to change my IP but had no success
some kind soul can help me unlock my computer to be able to play even if all the start, I just want to play please I beg for help


