I was SCAMMED!?!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I was SCAMMED!?!
http://i.imgur.com/D871rLI.png I Bought A Optifine Cape Long time Ago.
Not A year. I've SCAMMED!! I'm Still Thinking Where I bought this Optifine Cape,
Somebody Helps me!
I think someone cracked your account and saw that it had an optifine cape. When they saw that they decided to go to optifine's website and transfer it to their own account. You should change your minecraft password.
Did you personally buy it from optifine or did you buy it off a hacker?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
If you bought it from a MPGH member, you could always report it to the scammers grave.
Can't Access My Skype To Find The Seller.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Did you personally buy it from optifine or did you buy it off a hacker?
I bought it Here at MPGH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shadow View Post
I think someone cracked your account and saw that it had an optifine cape. When they saw that they decided to go to optifine's website and transfer it to their own account. You should change your minecraft password.
I think They Can't Cause I didn't Use My Minecraft Acount for At Least 2 months.
And I never Used Easy Password.
Quote Originally Posted by GearSage View Post
Can't Access My Skype To Find The Seller.

- - - Updated - - -



I bought it Here at MPGH

- - - Updated - - -



I think They Can't Cause I didn't Use My Minecraft Acount for At Least 2 months.
And I never Used Easy Password.
You can look through your old posts to see and refresh your memory of who you traded with.
Once you find their Skype name (if it was posted), you can find the history on your Skype
I'll Try This but when i open my Skype at My Phone (Newly Installed) There is no history?
Quote Originally Posted by GearSage View Post
I'll Try This but when i open my Skype at My Phone (Newly Installed) There is no history?
you wernt scammed, the owner just recovered the cape it sucks dude :/
Quote Originally Posted by ImagineV2 View Post
you wernt scammed, the owner just recovered the cape it sucks dude :/
I don't Think so -_- I was Rekt. I think I just Wasted My Money
Quote Originally Posted by GearSage View Post
I don't Think so -_- I was Rekt. I think I just Wasted My Money
i hope you did, the guy wouldn't of scammed you, most people who sell them don't even own the capes they just crack em
Quote Originally Posted by GearSage View Post
Can't Access My Skype To Find The Seller.
Do you remember the thread title? Maybe you can search for the thread?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?