Selling Bitcoins

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Bitcoins
Hello, I'm Selling My bitcoins 0.40880699 BTC - Accepting PayPal $120
PM Me if you're intersted

- - - Updated - - -

bumb......post you're offers & amount of the BTC that you're intersted!
Interested in it all! Willing to pay $120 USD for it - Whats your Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Tings. View Post
Interested in it all! Willing to pay $120 USD for it - Whats your Skype?
In PM please , Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by JalalGrand View Post
In PM please , Thanks.
I cant PM you since im new?
@ @JalalGrand you are REQUIRED to post contact information in the details
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
@ @JalalGrand you are REQUIRED to post contact information in the details
Okay, I'waiting for @Things add me JokerFulltv
Quote Originally Posted by JalalGrand View Post
Okay, I'waiting for @Things add me JokerFulltv
is that your skype?? i cant find you
Quote Originally Posted by PoliosJaha View Post
is that your skype?? i cant find you
or JalalGrand1994 if it's doesn't work , tell me you're skypp then
Quote Originally Posted by JalalGrand View Post
or JalalGrand1994 if it's doesn't work , tell me you're skypp then
my skype is carmine.evergreen

i cant find you
Quote Originally Posted by PoliosJaha View Post
my skype is carmine.evergreen

i cant find you
Deal with caution.
Quote Originally Posted by PoliosJaha View Post
my skype is carmine.evergreen

i cant find you
Tried to scam me with PayPal Gift OMG
Quote Originally Posted by JalalGrand View Post
Tried to scam me with PayPal Gift OMG
Yeah I warned you man he was a ban evader D:
I would like to buy it for 1:1
Let me know
I can buy it all, PP verified +10% rate
Let me know
your skype doesn't work, so add me. my skype is vdexfz
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?