How Can I Find Pointers For Wallhack And Aimbot ???

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
How Can I Find Pointers For Wallhack And Aimbot ???
How Can I Find Pointers For Wallhack And Aimbot ???
By reverse engineering the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
By reverse engineering the game.


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt ?????
Quote Originally Posted by Hideo Kuze View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt ?????
if you dont know how to do that you obv cant make a aimbot or what ever you want
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
if you dont know how to do that you obv cant make a aimbot or what ever you want
He basically wants someone to send him all the code so he can compile it and call himself a hacker.
Obviously real hackers don't need to learn the concepts behind programming and reverse engineering. They certainly don't need to spend hours, days or even longer scratching their head trying to figure out something for a hack.
Nope, real hackers just ask other people.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post

He basically wants someone to send him all the code so he can compile it and call himself a hacker.
Obviously real hackers don't need to learn the concepts behind programming and reverse engineering. They certainly don't need to spend hours, days or even longer scratching their head trying to figure out something for a hack.
Nope, real hackers just ask other people.
lol
/2short
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post

He basically wants someone to send him all the code so he can compile it and call himself a hacker.
Obviously real hackers don't need to learn the concepts behind programming and reverse engineering. They certainly don't need to spend hours, days or even longer scratching their head trying to figure out something for a hack.
Nope, real hackers just ask other people.
shots fired
Nope . I Want To Learn How Can I Find Pointers In Game . So I Can Make My Hax
Quote Originally Posted by Hideo Kuze View Post
Nope . I Want To Learn How Can I Find Pointers In Game . So I Can Make My Hax
You need to learn programming first.
Quote Originally Posted by Hideo Kuze View Post
Nope . I Want To Learn How Can I Find Pointers In Game . So I Can Make My Hax
There is really easy shit you can start with. For example a Tool that allows you to change your Kills,Deaths(KD) and stuff. You can use Cheat Engine for simple stuff like that. This will hopefully make things more clear to you. Well you can Search in Cheat Engine for your Current Kills/Deaths. After the first Scan you probably get a bunch of Addresses. So you have to change the Value of the Address and search for it again. In this case you basically have to join a Game and Kill someone(Kills) or die once/multiple times (doesn't matter) (Deaths). Well then u just have to search for the new value again and you will get less and less Addresses. A green address is a Static/Base Address (so no pointer needed because it will never change). Well you will end up with like 5-10 Addresses. Now its about trying.
Quote Originally Posted by 81|DrizZle View Post
There is really easy shit you can start with. For example a Tool that allows you to change your Kills,Deaths(KD) and stuff. You can use Cheat Engine for simple stuff like that. This will hopefully make things more clear to you. Well you can Search in Cheat Engine for your Current Kills/Deaths. After the first Scan you probably get a bunch of Addresses. So you have to change the Value of the Address and search for it again. In this case you basically have to join a Game and Kill someone(Kills) or die once/multiple times (doesn't matter) (Deaths). Well then u just have to search for the new value again and you will get less and less Addresses. A green address is a Static/Base Address (so no pointer needed because it will never change). Well you will end up with like 5-10 Addresses. Now its about trying.
Shorter form:

Do the Cheat Engine tutorials and apply that to MW3.
The lazy way:
Grab a random source here or on UC.
Grab your pointers from there.
3. Give proper credits .
Quote Originally Posted by iosonoperch View Post
3. Give proper credits .
Said a guy from NR .
Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
Said a guy from NR .
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us