SolvedCommand spammer?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Command spammer?
Hi,

I'm wondering if there are any command spammers. I know there are spammers, however they only spam one command/message. I need to be able to spam 2 commands with approximately 3 second wait time before each command is spammed. Any tools like this exist?
Still looking for one but I found a alternative for the time being. (Setting a macro for my razer keyboard)
Quote Originally Posted by OblivionGunner99 View Post
I'm sure they do but i don't know of any
There's none of MPGH (that I know of, I searched but found nothing).
Unless you got a hacked client like weepcraft (Which allows you to seperate commands on 2 seperate lines and it adds a delay between them) then i dont think there is any available.
Quote Originally Posted by DuntHackMe View Post
Unless you got a hacked client like weepcraft (Which allows you to seperate commands on 2 seperate lines and it adds a delay between them) then i dont think there is any available.
Any cracked versions of weepcraft out?
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Any cracked versions of weepcraft out?
I have the cracked version of it, and I'll release it if you need it.
Quote Originally Posted by Infinite. View Post
I have the cracked version of it, and I'll release it if you need it.
If you could, that'd be great.
What is the difference between cracked Weepcraft and Weepcraft I just downloaded on the site?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us