DiscussionPost which hack got you Vacced.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Post which hack got you Vacced.
I'm curious to see what hacks you were using that got you a vacation. I am also wondering if anyone that only used subtle aim got a vac ban.
Quote Originally Posted by fartsack View Post
Poly m8. ^^
Which one in specific and how often did you recompile
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Which one in specific and how often did you recompile
recompiled once a day before i opened csgo. Polyhack bluehack 2.4

main got vacced cause my smurf got overwatched :c now i need a new account.

used enigma everytime as well
Quote Originally Posted by fartsack View Post
recompiled once a day before i opened csgo. Polyhack bluehack 2.4

main got vacced cause my smurf got overwatched :c now i need a new account.

used enigma everytime as well
Same bro, but I have already , rip 60e inventory :/
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Same bro, but I have already , rip 60e inventory :/
Rip m8. We'll when i get another account i'll just be mge again x3 couldn't rank up from mge with cheats so that should said something about the Higher ranks c:
i dont think anyone remembers and I think mine was one of the first versions of the PolyBlue Hacks
Quote Originally Posted by imlivein5 View Post
i dont think anyone remembers and I think mine was one of the first versions of the PolyBlue Hacks
I see. I think you got banned cause you compiled whilst csgo was open. Did you use VM protect or Enigma at all?
the thing is I didn't get banned I'm still using the cheat to this day.
I got banned from a private cheat by R4z8r on "IWC".com I have an easy duplicate name to verify. This VAC ban wave is huge.
Got a delayed ban from blue hack, I recompiled it ffs....
bluehack,polyloader trigger *first version,**********,*******,inuria,maddog,ziltz,unk nown2me,highminded, some other shit
Have only used menton's rage hack and subtle aim by alukastore not vac banned as of this moment
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?