LightbulbInfoVAC WAVE

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
VAC WAVE
In my opinion, the recent VAC waves relied on the pending OW reports. As I saw one post which they reported a "suspect" which is proven hacking and voila developer ban and permanently banned from the game. I know this sounds stupid but it's my observation and opinion. Beware guys Valve is updating on a daily basis. Thus whichever hacks you use, there is a high chance that VAC will detect you.

That would be a retarded way to approach things. If they banned everybody who had enough reports for OW a shitton of players would've been caught in the crossfire. Valve isn't THAT stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftywa View Post
That would be a retarded way to approach things. If they banned everybody who had enough reports for OW a shitton of players would've been caught in the crossfire. Valve isn't THAT stupid.
With how big Polyhack has gotten, and even in my legitimate account which is Badge, every other game is now a hacker. i wouldn't blame valve.
I myself doubt my post but who knows? To be honest I saw PolyHacks on every forum I visited. And I also stated that they (in my opinion) only ban suspects whom are proved and confirmed hacking. And of course since Poly is used by the public know wonder it got detected.
Well to be honest, I still use PolyLoader hacks since the beginning and yesterday I removed many features of the Bluehack.
So I just use now GlowESP, Radar and Trigger.
For the security I removed all strings which were unneccessary like the "couts", renamed all variables to cryptic ones and updated the offsets.
Also I removed the functions in the Structs which where unneccessary too.
I edited the txt files in the folder above. (just like the output files and names etc)
Also I removed the pattern searching with static offsets.

My steps are:
- Run csgo.exe
- Start dumper (also VMProtected)
- Leave csgo.exe
- Update offsets
- Compile 2 or 3 binaries with PolyLoader 2.0
- VM Protect them
- Close all the applications
- Run csgo.exe and start the hack while on server

I'm still very happy ;-)

So it's just a testing for myself. Besides I use Vm Protect with options like Mutation and Virtualization with special settings.

We will see ;-)
Quote Originally Posted by infslash View Post
Well to be honest, I still use PolyLoader hacks since the beginning and yesterday I removed many features of the Bluehack.
So I just use now GlowESP, Radar and Trigger.
For the security I removed all strings which were unneccessary like the "couts", renamed all variables to cryptic ones and updated the offsets.
Also I removed the functions in the Structs which where unneccessary too.
I edited the txt files in the folder above. (just like the output files and names etc)
Also I removed the pattern searching with static offsets.

My steps are:
- Run csgo.exe
- Start dumper (also VMProtected)
- Leave csgo.exe
- Update offsets
- Compile 2 or 3 binaries with PolyLoader 2.0
- VM Protect them
- Close all the applications
- Run csgo.exe and start the hack while on server

I'm still very happy ;-)

So it's just a testing for myself. Besides I use Vm Protect with options like Mutation and Virtualization with special settings.

We will see ;-)
Nice report. Good luck with your test!
Quote Originally Posted by infslash View Post
Well to be honest, I still use PolyLoader hacks since the beginning and yesterday I removed many features of the Bluehack.
So I just use now GlowESP, Radar and Trigger.
For the security I removed all strings which were unneccessary like the "couts", renamed all variables to cryptic ones and updated the offsets.
Also I removed the functions in the Structs which where unneccessary too.
I edited the txt files in the folder above. (just like the output files and names etc)
Also I removed the pattern searching with static offsets.

My steps are:
- Run csgo.exe
- Start dumper (also VMProtected)
- Leave csgo.exe
- Update offsets
- Compile 2 or 3 binaries with PolyLoader 2.0
- VM Protect them
- Close all the applications
- Run csgo.exe and start the hack while on server

I'm still very happy ;-)

So it's just a testing for myself. Besides I use Vm Protect with options like Mutation and Virtualization with special settings.

We will see ;-)
I wrote my own polyhack after getting OW banned with blueback and I have yet to be banned as well. One of my friends who used a modified blue hack (vars removed, functions renamed, etc...) also hasn't been banned yet. However, my other friend who used vanilla blue hack was banned fairly quickly.
almost 2 days and still not banned ;-)
Quote Originally Posted by christiantw View Post
I wrote my own polyhack after getting OW banned with blueback and I have yet to be banned as well. One of my friends who used a modified blue hack (vars removed, functions renamed, etc...) also hasn't been banned yet. However, my other friend who used vanilla blue hack was banned fairly quickly.
Polyhack renames functions when compiling, but I have yet to be banned with my private hack put through poly.
Quote Originally Posted by infslash View Post
Well to be honest, I still use PolyLoader hacks since the beginning and yesterday I removed many features of the Bluehack.
So I just use now GlowESP, Radar and Trigger.
For the security I removed all strings which were unneccessary like the "couts", renamed all variables to cryptic ones and updated the offsets.
Also I removed the functions in the Structs which where unneccessary too.
I edited the txt files in the folder above. (just like the output files and names etc)
Also I removed the pattern searching with static offsets.

My steps are:
- Run csgo.exe
- Start dumper (also VMProtected)
- Leave csgo.exe
- Update offsets
- Compile 2 or 3 binaries with PolyLoader 2.0
- VM Protect them
- Close all the applications
- Run csgo.exe and start the hack while on server

I'm still very happy ;-)

So it's just a testing for myself. Besides I use Vm Protect with options like Mutation and Virtualization with special settings.

We will see ;-)
Awesome I will start doing this
Quote Originally Posted by infslash View Post
Well to be honest, I still use PolyLoader hacks since the beginning and yesterday I removed many features of the Bluehack.
So I just use now GlowESP, Radar and Trigger.
For the security I removed all strings which were unneccessary like the "couts", renamed all variables to cryptic ones and updated the offsets.
Also I removed the functions in the Structs which where unneccessary too.
I edited the txt files in the folder above. (just like the output files and names etc)
Also I removed the pattern searching with static offsets.

My steps are:
- Run csgo.exe
- Start dumper (also VMProtected)
- Leave csgo.exe
- Update offsets
- Compile 2 or 3 binaries with PolyLoader 2.0
- VM Protect them
- Close all the applications
- Run csgo.exe and start the hack while on server

I'm still very happy ;-)

So it's just a testing for myself. Besides I use Vm Protect with options like Mutation and Virtualization with special settings.

We will see ;-)
This is a really good concept! I heard somewhere that everyone who got banned was using bluehack. Anyhow, I'll try this myself and report back.
Using hacks around 2 weeks in a row and still not banned.
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242203055600/76561198236309926
For me, I had played with Polyhack after the forum said there were players who were VACed 4 days ago(Since I had not realize it), and i stopped using Poly for a day and my main account is yet to be VACed. Hopefully it will not ban my account in few days later.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us