How to host 9v9 public lobbbies?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How to host 9v9 public lobbbies?
Hi!
I am using MW2 Liberation to force myself as host for public matches, so random people can join when they search for TDM however I want to be able to host 9v9 lobbies rather than the standard 6v6.
I've tried entering codes such as ui_maxclients "18" and seta max_clients "1*" but nothing has managed to work for me yet.

Does anybody have a method or code to host 9v9 matches in the standard 6v6 TDM playlist?
i was goint to post the exact same thing, someone can help pls
I know it's possible because a year ago a friend gave me the codes to do it! But I stopped playing for a while, swapped computers and lost the code
please tell me if u find it skype: camlonapoli
just go in to groundwar and start a game! Fixed!
Quote Originally Posted by xrestore View Post
just go in to groundwar and start a game! Fixed!
no, i found it is easy so
start a game type in console sv_maxclients 18 then change the map
let it finish and then go to the lobby and you should see 18players and its done.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us