ExclamationHelpPlease Help me

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Please Help me
Long story short was new to mods and didn't know this forum existed but wanted a mod menu for GTA googled and and followed an ebay link for the equality menu mod so I bought it anyway that was a few days before this latest update since then it wont work. I have tried using the script hook from on here but it just crashes the game I presume its because its not compatible with this mod. I have been in contact with the person I bought the mod from but last thing he said to me was the guy updating the script hook is delaying it. The help am looking for is will anyone here be able to sort a script hook out for it?
Quote Originally Posted by rmazz84 View Post
Long story short was new to mods and didn't know this forum existed but wanted a mod menu for GTA googled and and followed an ebay link for the equality menu mod so I bought it anyway that was a few days before this latest update since then it wont work. I have tried using the script hook from on here but it just crashes the game I presume its because its not compatible with this mod. I have been in contact with the person I bought the mod from but last thing he said to me was the guy updating the script hook is delaying it. The help am looking for is will anyone here be able to sort a script hook out for it?
You do realize that you could've got the Equality menu here for free before the update right? Also there is a working equality menu but it's called the "", it's free too. Next time don't bother paying for mods, pretty sure it's just a rip off.
Quote Originally Posted by Ichayd View Post


You do realize that you could've got the Equality menu here for free before the update right? Also there is a working equality menu but it's called the ****** menu v4.20, it's free too. Next time don't bother paying for mods, pretty sure it's just a rip off.

Thank you for your reply, I know but I didn't know this place existed till after I had bought it. Is the "" available on here do you know or if not do you know where I can safely download it? I have been using the washed out menu but for some reason since yesterday my game keeps crashing when I try and use it online.
Quote Originally Posted by rmazz84 View Post
Thank you for your reply, I know but I didn't know this place existed till after I had bought it. Is the ****** menu available on here do you know or if not do you know where I can safely download it? I have been using the washed out menu but for some reason since yesterday my game keeps crashing when I try and use it online.
Well I can't link it to you cause its against the rules for outside links but if you google these exact words "" it'll be the first one.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us