WTSFlux & Glim, great prices! (0.25/1K - 0.08/1K)

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Flux & Glim, great prices! (0.25/1K - 0.08/1K)
Hey guys, I will be selling Flux & Glim at great prices!

Flux = 0.25 / 1K
Glim = 0.08 / 1K

Current Stock - 73K Flux / 0K Glim

Minimum purchase is $1.00 and payment is PayPal only, add me on Skype "Laurence.DoubleYou"
Hes pretty legit. Would buy more from this guy.
Had some doubts but he just proved me wrong. Looks like paypal cant transfer money less than 1 bucks so I end up paying up 1bucks for 4k Flux.

Showed me the 4stack+ of 9999Fluxes and dropped me 4k as soon as I payed him 1bucks.
Very quick and easy.
Legit , buying 10k flux + 10k glim , when he received payment he give me flux and glim , i recommend , quick and friendly
B

Current Stock - 73K Flux / 0K Glim
Vouch for this guy, just bought 70k glim.
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Vouch for this guy, just bought 70k glim.
Thanks man! All sold out of glim for now guys, current stock is 73K Flux.
I added you on skype, But no reply.
Current Stock 155K Flux/134K Glim
Legit seller, quick and easy!
Current Stock - 155K Flux / 134K Glim
Do you take also paysafe? i would by for 20 €, got banned by paypal cause they failed to deduct money from my bankaccount
This is US only or do you sell on EU also?
Quote Originally Posted by Marctron View Post
Do you take also paysafe? i would by for 20 €, got banned by paypal cause they failed to deduct money from my bankaccount
Sorry I don't take paysafe, I can however do Western Union for orders above $50.

Quote Originally Posted by Jestiardon View Post
This is US only or do you sell on EU also?
All servers are connected.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadyShoots View Post
Sorry I don't take paysafe, I can however do Western Union for orders above $50.



All servers are connected.
O.O 200k flux Where the F**k should i hide that massive transaction from the system XD

I would buy it fore sure, seems like you are a ´trusted seller ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Marctron View Post
O.O 200k flux Where the F**k should i hide that massive transaction from the system XD
I don't do it through the trade posts.. and I've sold well over 200K in the past 2 days.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?