ArtMy graphics guy

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
My graphics guy
i have a guy who does my logo's intros ect tell me what you guy's think of him:





I'm no GFX artist, but I think they're pretty decent
the second is the best the others are just decent excuse.
I'm not a 3D expert by any means however:

The intro is way too bouncy, during that time i could barely read what was written.

The 2nd image's text is too hard to read.
The background are two fractals and one stock smashed together, poor work.
The 3D shards are good however they are low quality, which ruing their purpose.

The third image is just a K letter which has given depth, he added a metallic material and the yellow outlines, not much to see.

As for the last one, the only thing i like is the tip of the owl's right tip (at top left corner).
The background has no reason to exist.
The rest of the owl doesn't look appealing at all.
The text is absolutely atrocious, especially the font.


Does that answer the OP's question? =)
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
I'm not a 3D expert by any means however:

The intro is way too bouncy, during that time i could barely read what was written.

The 2nd image's text is too hard to read.
The background are two fractals and one stock smashed together, poor work.
The 3D shards are good however they are low quality, which ruing their purpose.

The third image is just a K letter which has given depth, he added a metallic material and the yellow outlines, not much to see.

As for the last one, the only thing i like is the tip of the owl's right tip (at top left corner).
The background has no reason to exist.
The rest of the owl doesn't look appealing at all.
The text is absolutely atrocious, especially the font.


Does that answer the OP's question? =)
gg i will tell him this, other people liked it but thanks for the feedback!
Intro vid is too long, the just want to get to the video not watch a blurb of text bounce around for 7 seconds.
The rest look like your generic / mediocre youtube tutorial C4D renders. I do like the color choice on the K though.
Quote Originally Posted by bloonpop View Post
Intro vid is too long, the just want to get to the video not watch a blurb of text bounce around for 7 seconds.
The rest look like your generic / mediocre youtube tutorial C4D renders. I do like the color choice on the K though.
It's at the maximum it needs to be buddy, it's not to long and not to short LOL... where do you get that from?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
i have a guy who does my logo's intros ect tell me what you guy's think of him:





Cool stuff!
Looks pretty sick actually too be hoenst.
i like the green color, looks really good!
I've seen work better than this, as well done better, I don't wanna come off rude and ask if he's just really getting started but if that is the case i'll say he has potential
I like the wallpaper.
Well, if you go to Youtube and search for Minecraft and then filter to new videos 90% of the videos will have similar intros.
Thats because its a template I think
I think it's way to generic, so I'm not sure where to tell you how he could better himself, because I'd try and make something completely different.
Yea its all simple stuff tbh the 3d text was done in cinema 4d and tbh doesnt really look that good its all really simple stuff i hope you dont pay him for anything
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us