QuestionEver wondered how a magic trick is done? I'll reveal it at your request! (;

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Ever wondered how a magic trick is done? I'll reveal it at your request! (;
I'm a self taught magician And have practised magic for many years, but I wouldn't consider myself as an extremely skilled magician..

But what I can say is that I've solved numerous amounts of tricks in the past.

I'm offering a free entertainment service for people who would like to know how a certain magic trick is done... I'll reveal a list of tricks that you have requested. However I am not allowed to reveal copyrighted tricks, I don't think I used the right term but you should comprehend what I am trying to say.

Before you read on, it is recommended that you leave now if you are not interested in learning revealed techniques as magic should be kept secret, but this is for educational purposes so please leave now before you become butthurt

List of tricks that I have not figured out

- Some Dynamo tricks, (figured most of them tho so request ahead)

- A few of Pen and Tellers original tricks (figured out most of them tho)

I cannot guarentee solving the tricks, but I will try my best

That's all for now.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for your actions after obtaining the techniques to these tricks.
How to teleport ?
Teleportation, also known as quantum teleportation is calculated through the formulas fuck that

But logically you'd need to get a black hole, stick ur dick in it and it should teleport somewhere nice and hopefully it's not anywhere around ur M0m
Quote Originally Posted by vinnando1 View Post
Teleportation, also known as quantum teleportation is calculated through the formulas fuck that

But logically you'd need to get a black hole, stick ur dick in it and it should teleport somewhere nice and hopefully it's not anywhere around ur M0m
hopefully it doesnt teleport me to your mom because id probably get sucked up in her gravity.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


hopefully it doesnt teleport me to your mom because id probably get sucked up in her gravity.
Oohh nice one that got me good man, but let's get off the mums cause I just got of yours

Btw u on Aql I might now u lol
Quote Originally Posted by vinnando1 View Post
Oohh nice one that got me good man, but let's get off the mums cause I just got of yours

Btw u on Aql I might now u lol
You just got my what, my joke?

I sure hope so, or else I might have some bad news about your IQ.

And no, I don't play Aql.
any proof?
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
any proof?
Proof? Find a magic trick you want me to reveal, and I'll reveal it... Idk why you would ask for proof for this type of service in the first place tbh
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
any proof?
You're asking proof for this kind of free service?
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
any proof?
Pstttt, I'll tell you where he gets these answers but don't tell anyone about it, k? He gets them from Google.
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
Tell me how to this
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=999908

Lol thanks in advance :I
I've solved 90% of the trick, I'll just list a few for now and reveal the rest at a later time.

I'm not 100% certain with these justifications, but I'm pretty certain that the trick is performed with these methods.

I've Actually come up with 2 methods I am working on the second atm

Things to note:
1. I researched some of his performances and his magic had the exact same set up ()
See that black mat? The table is most likely designed for this trick and I assume there is a mechanism under it such as the smoke, or a person could be in it. I will justify my reasoning soon



Method 1 is that the 2 'random' assistants are set up, meaning that there are already duplicated signatures in the deck

Before

Trick 1 (Pen Vanish)
Alright guys come on, we all know how this trick is done... It's the most simple trick trick you can learn, just simply a slight of hand. If you watch that part in 0.25 it is beyond obvious that he sticks it in his pocket inside his vest jacket thingy.

Trick 2 (only solved half of it)
The smoke from his mouth comes from some vapour inhale mechanism in the cards, watch his mouth before he puts the deck in his mouth and after. The smoke comes from inside the table, that's pretty obvious.

I dont have enough time today to list the rest,

But the part where he teleports the 2 sharpies ( 3:22) is by far the most simple. He has 2 pens, It hides one behind his right pointer finger, notice his grip, who the fuck holds a pen like that lmao. And his other one is concealed in his left hand, pretty obvious. When he extends his hand out, the pen in his left hand is behind the palm of his hand sticking to his pointing finger, to prove this, pause at 3:24 and you can even see it between the gaps of his hands. And he just switches it a bit, you can also tell he grips the pen with his pointing and fuck you finger. He already had the card in his left hand, so he put the pens back into his pockets which i found more blatant then GE cheaters in csgo.

I'll post the rest tomorrow when I have time (: Stay tuned

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


Pstttt, I'll tell you where he gets these answers but don't tell anyone about it, k? He gets them from Google.
you have no proof I get them off google lol, I've solved magic which you can't find on google, I find it amusing when people like you jump into conclusion without evidence
when u erase stuff on paper where does it go
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
when u erase stuff on paper where does it go
Top tier question along with "whats my name" I cant really fathom the pure complexity of this question truly inspiring
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
when u erase stuff on paper where does it go
Quote Originally Posted by #$%E^Ysrthsh View Post


Top tier question along with "whats my name" I cant really fathom the pure complexity of this question truly inspiring
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?