I'm back

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I'm back
Finally caved in and decided I was going to return to playing CF, so figured might as well check up on mpgh as well. If anyone wants to play a few games with me just feel free to let me know.
IGN is Brisset
Added you <<< me its G4NJ4M4N
Awesome i'll probably get on later today if anyone's online to play with
welcome back
welcome back bro !
Welcome back! I traded my account for another. I'll message you in-game.
Hi! Unfortunately I've moved onto CS: GO.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Hi! Unfortunately I've moved onto CS: GO.
Good game, I just hate their hitboxes, it's not the worst but it's decent.
Welcome Back
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us