AHK VAC?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
AHK VAC?
I've been told many times that ahk can't get you vac banned but I've seen ahk cheats get flagged as detected, but I didn't get banned even tho I was using them. So am I just being lucky or can they actually be detected?
Quote Originally Posted by puggii View Post
I've been told many times that ahk can't get you vac banned but I've seen ahk cheats get flagged as detected, but I didn't get banned even tho I was using them. So am I just being lucky or can they actually be detected?
the AHK scripts that were .exe get people banned I'm not quite sure about this either but the Bhop scripts are fine
I had an AHK script that got me ban within a week so idk.
Quote Originally Posted by InSane-Skillz View Post
I had an AHK script that got me ban within a week so idk.
was it in .exe or .ahk, an .ahk will not get you banned.


- - - Updated - - -

an .exe still has a signature, and when vac scans for common signatures, and thats a detected one, then it will result in a ban.
Quote Originally Posted by sup h0wl View Post


was it in .exe or .ahk, an .ahk will not get you banned.


- - - Updated - - -

an .exe still has a signature, and when vac scans for common signatures, and thats a detected one, then it will result in a ban.
I dont remember, it was a year and a half ago. But I pretty sure it was ahk not an exe.
Quote Originally Posted by InSane-Skillz View Post
I dont remember, it was a year and a half ago. But I pretty sure it was ahk not an exe.
it was most likely a .exe
Quote Originally Posted by InSane-Skillz View Post
I dont remember, it was a year and a half ago. But I pretty sure it was ahk not an exe.
than thats impossible, nice lie.
Quote Originally Posted by sup h0wl View Post


than thats impossible, nice lie.
Its not a lie, thats the only thing i've ever used on one of my accounts and it got Vac'd
It was probably a .exe
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us