Better item giving

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Better item giving (released)


Made this to make it 100x easier to give myself a strange or an unusual

THE CODE IS NOW UP ON THE SERAPHS DOMINION GITHUBS
This is the best *o*, can u add it to github ?
Wanna share it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
Wanna share it ?
A bit difficult to share but yeah I most likely will share it

Give me a few days and I should have it up on the github
Holy shit, this is really nice. I might start doing client coding again. +1
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
Holy shit, this is really nice. I might start doing client coding again. +1
reminds me of when we made a frame with a textbar and u type what item you want and you get it for the price set xd
Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
reminds me of when we made a frame with a textbar and u type what item you want and you get it for the price set xd
yeah, I remember this. I forgot it all and lost the sources to that rip :ccc
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
yeah, I remember this. I forgot it all and lost the sources to that rip :ccc
i still got all my sources from random testing
Impressed once again.
work on like where u can view ur player from behind like in gta, and u see the floor in front of u etc xD that would be awesome
now that i think about it w/ zombie source having cars and all that stuff people are saying, that would be a good idea
Alright, the code's up on the githubs. If there's anything wrong with it just tell me
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
Alright, the code's up on the githubs. If there's anything wrong with it just tell me

edit: nevermind i see how
thanks for this


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
Alright, the code's up on the githubs. If there's anything wrong with it just tell me
I get kicked to home screen when i click ok after picking item i typed
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
I get kicked to home screen when i click ok after picking item i typed
Did you correctly add the packet to the server and client? I don't have that issue when testing it
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post


Did you correctly add the packet to the server and client? I don't have that issue when testing it
i literally just downloaded yours and recompiled in intellij and well also changed ip etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


i literally just downloaded yours and recompiled in intellij and well also changed ip etc.
I added a couple things to the server as well, if you haven't changed that already
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?