bruteforce aimbot v1

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
bruteforce aimbot v1
Over at the dango.club teamspeak, our crew in the Garry's Mod Cheating Department have came up with with a new, much more efficient way to aimbot players and I am here to release this for you guys to use, free of charge.

This uses an advanced bruteforcing technique we came up with, it bruteforces every possible angle a player could be in, it will be able to reach any player, no matter where they are hiding on your screen.

Code:
local function isAimingAtTarget()
        local target = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTrace().Entity
        if ( IsValid(target) && target:IsPlayer() ) then
                return true
        end
        return false
end
 
local function bruteforceAngles( ucmd )
       
        if ( ucmd:CommandNumber() == 0 ) then return end
 
        local pMin, pMax = 89, -89
        local pButtons = bit.bor( ucmd:GetButtons(), IN_ATTACK )
        local pAngle = ucmd:GetViewAngles()
        local pPitch, pYaw = pAngle.p, pAngle.y
 
        if ( isAimingAtTarget() ) then
                ucmd:SetButtons( pButtons )
                return
        end
 
        if ( pPitch < pMin ) then
                pPitch = pPitch + 1
        elseif ( pPitch == pMin ) then
                pPitch = pMax
                pYaw = pYaw + 1
        end
 
        ucmd:SetViewAngles( Angle( pPitch, pYaw, 0 ) )
 
end
hook.Add( "CreateMove", "aimbot", bruteforceAngles )
Enjoy the free code!!
My god Asutorea, this is almost horrible, yet it's fascinating.
Quote Originally Posted by _Xavier View Post
My god Asutorea, this is almost horrible, yet it's fascinating.
this is actually AWFUL, even if he was doing it for fun the code is A W F U L L Y made
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
this is actually AWFUL, even if he was doing it for fun the code is A W F U L L Y made
I was up for like 36 hours when I coded that so I was pretty tired, though my coding style is pretty shit not gonna lie
Quote Originally Posted by LoliSmasher2001 View Post
I was up for like 36 hours when I coded that so I was pretty tired, though my coding style is pretty shit not gonna lie
you can at least normalize the yaw and not use a demented version of hungarian notation
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
you can at least normalize the yaw and not use a demented version of hungarian notation
Both of those are done purposely, I thought you were talking about my coding style being trash?
Quote Originally Posted by LoliSmasher2001 View Post
Both of those are done purposely, I thought you were talking about my coding style being trash?
both are bad...
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
you can at least normalize the yaw and not use a demented version of hungarian notation
still wondering where da fuk u got the hungarian notation from
Quote Originally Posted by IllllllllllI View Post
still wondering where da fuk u got the hungarian notation from
local pMin, pMax
local pButtons
local pAngle
local pPitch, pYaw
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
local pMin, pMax
local pButtons
local pAngle
local pPitch, pYaw
not pointers its just a pAimbot m8
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
you can at least normalize the yaw and not use a demented version of hungarian notation
>hungarian notation in lua
>greentext on mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by IllllllllllI View Post
not pointers its just a pAimbot m8
I figured thats what he meant w/e
i like to spice my lua up by coding it in hungarian notation it really is a beauty to read!!!!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?