FOR SALE! Max Divine Pet Account - 20+ SLOTS - All Vaults - White Star - HUGE GCHEST!
Former buyer did not pay back his debt from his last deposit. Gave him ample time to pay up, and it was not paid. Finally, I am here to sell it, once and for all. I was being far too generous to the former-seller, this account is for sale. I even allowed him to continue playing on the account after his time was up, in hope he could meet the new deadline I generously offered. He had died on basically every char, and lost far too many UTs. This account is for sale for a responsible buyer.






Comes with email. ADD ME VIA MY SKYPE BUTTON TO THE LEFT OR IN MY SIGNATURE. No where else.
The most trusted seller you will find. With this account, rebuilding anything will be much easier, healing a whopping 90hp every second, and a massive 45mp every second. You will be able to perma-stun and perma-anything. I guarantee your enjoyment.
- - - Updated - - -
For sale FOR
Paypal
or
Paypal + OSRS Account
or
Paypal + IkovPS GP
Preferred - Paypal.






Comes with email. ADD ME VIA MY SKYPE BUTTON TO THE LEFT OR IN MY SIGNATURE. No where else.
The most trusted seller you will find. With this account, rebuilding anything will be much easier, healing a whopping 90hp every second, and a massive 45mp every second. You will be able to perma-stun and perma-anything. I guarantee your enjoyment.
- - - Updated - - -
For sale FOR
Paypal
or
Paypal + OSRS Account
or
Paypal + IkovPS GP
Preferred - Paypal.



