WTB(WTB) MG1-DMG

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
(WTB) MG1-DMG
Looking to buy an account MG1-DMG Skype - Yorookie
Quote Originally Posted by yoRookie View Post
Looking to buy an account MG1-DMG Skype - Yorookie
Added on Skype
^hes a scammed dont accpet him even a high mpgh admin commented on him hes getting banned hope you hid my warning mate
Quote Originally Posted by fatboy1234 View Post
^hes a scammed dont accpet him even a high mpgh admin commented on him hes getting banned hope you hid my warning mate
What makes me mad is that I never even sold anything .-., to be honest I never even with with any transaction yet. So please do say what you want
I have a gold nova master one if you want to buy it. it's 1 rank below mg1 but I could try to rank it up to mg1 for you if you wish
still looking?
Quote Originally Posted by yoRookie View Post
Looking to buy an account MG1-DMG Skype - Yorookie
I've got an MG1, I'll add you on Skype
Selling an LE. Added you on skype.
NO longer LOOKIN
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?