Private offline servers?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Private offline servers?
Hello, I'm new to this community and I was wondering if I could get any help/or direction on learning how to make a server I can use offline to play mabinogi and dfo. Since I've entered college and got a job I can't keep up with the infinite hours it takes to train the newer skills on mabinogi. I've also played mabinogi for around 5 years before I quit and I'm not even close to endgame. My total level was about 5000 and if you've played a game for 5 years and your not close to end game it just gets annoying; which is why I was wanting to make a private server because I still love the game I'm just tired of being outclassed because you have to pay 10,000 dollars to get to the max level in a reasonable amount of time.

What resources and knowledge does it take to make an offline server, how I can make it like the actual game and update it to the current versions.
i cant believe there arn't any answers to this. i want this as well.
Quote Originally Posted by IDONTHAVETIME View Post
Hello, I'm new to this community and I was wondering if I could get any help/or direction on learning how to make a server I can use offline to play mabinogi and dfo. Since I've entered college and got a job I can't keep up with the infinite hours it takes to train the newer skills on mabinogi. I've also played mabinogi for around 5 years before I quit and I'm not even close to endgame. My total level was about 5000 and if you've played a game for 5 years and your not close to end game it just gets annoying; which is why I was wanting to make a private server because I still love the game I'm just tired of being outclassed because you have to pay 10,000 dollars to get to the max level in a reasonable amount of time.

What resources and knowledge does it take to make an offline server, how I can make it like the actual game and update it to the current versions.
>Doesn't have time to level in mabinogi
>Thinks he has time to make a private server for offline use.

Exec had spent a long time i think around 2-3 years on mabinogi aura and was no where near what mabinogi was in stature. Didn't even get g1 complete. just play in your free time and enjoy the game my characters are barely 1k and I played longer then you have it seems. Be happy of that 5k streak because I sure don't have that and yet still love the game.
Played since:2008 total for me? around 300 I crei eri tiem, but hey I spent the longest time without rebirthing before my first rebirth: 90 years past 25 lol and atleast I have rare items
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us