SolvedLooking to get into DayZ SA hacking but confused on where to start. Please help.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Looking to get into DayZ SA hacking but confused on where to start. Please help.
Let me start off by saying that I have a little experience with this kind of hacking, as in the mod, I used the veterans scripts with cheat engine on servers that had battle eye disabled as I could not and still can not afford the monthly price of a bypass and executor. I was wondering if the same was possible for standalone? If so, where can I go to learn about what lines I need to copy and paste into cheat engine to make a script menu work?
I apologize if I seem very uninformed, the truth is that I am. But, I came here to learn about these kinds of things so if anyone is willing to guide me along, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
If I were you, I would hack on cracked dayz, its safer, and easier, just grab a public injector, get an executor, load some scripts up, viola! You're a "hacker"!
Oh, and don't try to buy hacks off anyone, you will get banned, scammed, or worse.
Quote Originally Posted by Declared View Post
If I were you, I would hack on cracked dayz, its safer, and easier, just grab a public injector, get an executor, load some scripts up, viola! You're a "hacker"!
Oh, and don't try to buy hacks off anyone, you will get banned, scammed, or worse.
Where i can got a executor?
How executor works?
Quote Originally Posted by Declared View Post
If I were you, I would hack on cracked dayz, its safer, and easier, just grab a public injector, get an executor, load some scripts up, viola! You're a "hacker"!
Oh, and don't try to buy hacks off anyone, you will get banned, scammed, or worse.

Do torrented DayZ's work?
Quote Originally Posted by Declared View Post
If I were you, I would hack on cracked dayz, its safer, and easier, just grab a public injector, get an executor, load some scripts up, viola! You're a "hacker"!
Oh, and don't try to buy hacks off anyone, you will get banned, scammed, or worse.
Would you be able to point me towords a safe dayz cracked version
Quote Originally Posted by Pytho View Post
Would you be able to point me towords a safe dayz cracked version
playdayzagain . tk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmestervs View Post
Do torrented DayZ's work?
Yes. There is a whitelister you have to generate a uid but it does work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by z1pster View Post
Where i can got a executor?
How executor works?
Wait for someone to release one. And honestly, I don't think google translate would comprehend how an executor works.
Quote Originally Posted by Declared View Post
playdayzagain . tk

- - - Updated - - -



Yes. There is a whitelister you have to generate a uid but it does work.

- - - Updated - - -



Wait for someone to release one. And honestly, I don't think google translate would comprehend how an executor works.
I'll release a detected executor soon for the people that wanna rek cracked.
Quote Originally Posted by Declared View Post
playdayzagain . tk

- - - Updated - - -



Yes. There is a whitelister you have to generate a uid but it does work.

- - - Updated - - -



Wait for someone to release one. And honestly, I don't think google translate would comprehend how an executor works.


That Dayzagain website's version is like, .49. Does it update?
Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmestervs View Post
That Dayzagain website's version is like, .49. Does it update?
I believe you can find a higher version online, not sure how many servers there are for it. Idk, I have not played cracked in a while. I am banned from the whitlister for hacking on all the servers. .-.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post


I'll release a detected executor soon for the people that wanna rek cracked.
Happy hacking
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post


I'll release a detected executor soon for the people that wanna rek cracked.
How soon?
Quote Originally Posted by MikeL07 View Post
Let me start off by saying that I have a little experience with this kind of hacking, as in the mod, I used the veterans scripts with cheat engine on servers that had battle eye disabled as I could not and still can not afford the monthly price of a bypass and executor. I was wondering if the same was possible for standalone? If so, where can I go to learn about what lines I need to copy and paste into cheat engine to make a script menu work?
I apologize if I seem very uninformed, the truth is that I am. But, I came here to learn about these kinds of things so if anyone is willing to guide me along, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
If you use CheatEngine with DayZ SA you get VAC banned, unless its a UD Modified CE.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?