OutdatedSkyforge Trainer +4

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Skyforge Trainer +4
sorry for the delay for release my hack ( fly hack coming soon )
now everything works (except) fly hack very hard for decrypt, i release that before the big update ( included infinite dodge, super jump, high jump + freeze sky = no damage with Melee mobs



Infinite Dodge
High Jump
Super Jump
Freeze Jump in the sky ( no damage with melee mobs )



https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/4...is/1439042348/ⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/fr-FR/fi...job/npi5fpv8jjⓘ

you love my work ? thanks button (every thank you gives me a great pleasure to continue putting update)
SkyforgeTrainer By darkm125 (64bit Auto-inject)_mpgh.net.rar3.3 MB · 984 downloads 11/55 malicious
Add 2 virus scans.
Done...........
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
sorry for the delay for release my hack ( fly hack coming soon )


Infinite Dodge
High Jump
Super Jump
Freeze Jump in the sky ( no damage with melee mobs )





you love my work ? thanks button (every thank you gives me a great pleasure to continue putting update)
Would be really happy if you also release the Lua or any pointers. for educational purpose.

Anyway, really appreciated. While im still wondering about Freeze jump and fly hack :3
Quote Originally Posted by iddetik View Post
Would be really happy if you also release the Lua or any pointers. for educational purpose.

Anyway, really appreciated. While im still wondering about Freeze jump and fly hack :3
fly hack decrypt is very hard , i hope for release soon
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU
File is safe.

/Approved
Thanks for this work mate
if need tester : warchristowned
Infinite Dodge doesn't work for me with Cryo. After I reach my dashes limit (3) I get a notice saying I need more resources. I did for some reason get unlimited mana though O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo993 View Post
Infinite Dodge doesn't work for me with Cryo. After I reach my dashes limit (3) I get a notice saying I need more resources. I did for some reason get unlimited mana though O.o
The distance is shorter when you are out of charges and you won't get buffs from dash symbols but otherwise it should work. Should be good for animation canceling. It looks like you have infinite mana but you really don't. Your attacks don't actually work after you would normally be out of mana.

And thanks darkm125, I'll patiently wait for the fly hack. Good luck figuring it out!
first,thx for your sharing,darkm125
can you share the lua script like before?
I want to know the script for learning ,thx again.
Quote Originally Posted by opaopaer View Post
first,thx for your sharing,darkm125
can you share the lua script like before?
I want to know the script for learning ,thx again.
Script for jump

 
Script
[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//jump= 500

originalcode:
movss [esi+04],xmm2

exit:
jmp returnhere

"Skyforge.exe"+44D50E:
jmp newmem
returnhere:




[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
"Skyforge.exe"+44D50E:
movss [esi+04],xmm1
//Alt: db F3 0F 11 4E 04
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
Script for jump

 
Script
[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//jump= 500

originalcode:
movss [esi+04],xmm2

exit:
jmp returnhere

"Skyforge.exe"+44D50E:
jmp newmem
returnhere:




[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
"Skyforge.exe"+44D50E:
movss [esi+04],xmm1
//Alt: db F3 0F 11 4E 04
thx a lot!

edit: not working?
I copy one header in CT table that you shared before,then change the value with jump script,but not working...
Do I do anything wrong?
and where should I change for the different height?
sorry for newb question...
nice dude, awesome
thanks u so much, great hacks.
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?