[HELP] Issues with Customs? Please help.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Issues with Customs? Please help.
As many of you know, I had a stupid question on customs. I solved it.
Now I'm back. I tried to add in some customs and it's worked, but when I edit the stats of them, I can compile fine but when the server runs I see this...
Code:
Server is Online
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 6
        at ItemHandler.loadItemList(ItemHandler.java:283)
        at ItemHandler.<init>(ItemHandler.java:173)
        at server.main(server.java:111)
Compiler returns no errors but Client will not allow me to log on. Shows black screen for roughly 2 seconds then Connection Lost - Waiting to ReEstablish and it keeps retrying. Any help?

Item Codes for items.cfg
Code:
item = 16006 Dragonite_Kiteshield	A_rare_protective_kiteshield. 7500000 15000000 5000000 0 0 0 0 0 40 60 53 21 44 25 0
item = 16007 Dragonite_Shield	A_rare_protective_shield. 7500000 15000000 5000000 0 0 0 0 0 40 60 53 21 44 25 0
item = 16001 Dragonite_Claws	A_set_of_dragon_claws_made_into_a_weapon! 10000000 25000000 15000000 65 65 65 65 65 10 10 10 10 10 5 0
ItemHandler Line 283
Code:
if (token3[(6 + i)] != null) {
	Bonuses[i] = Integer.parseInt(token3[(6 + i)]);
} else {
	break;
}
ItemHandler Line 173
Code:
for (int i = 0; i < MaxListedItems; i++) {
ItemList[i] = null;
	}
	loadItemList("item.cfg");
	loadDrops("globaldrops.cfg");
}
Running rev317 DeltaScape Base, from the SpicyMozarella Videos.
I suggest you ditch the DeltaScape Base, there's ton of other cleaner bases and it'll save you a lot of hard work and time with the things you're gonna be running into.
Quote Originally Posted by Rejuiced View Post
I suggest you ditch the DeltaScape Base, there's ton of other cleaner bases and it'll save you a lot of hard work and time with the things you're gonna be running into.
Problem is I've invested probably 20 hours into this server.
Quote Originally Posted by SpoonClack View Post
Problem is I've invested probably 20 hours into this server.
Even if you did though some code you could still transfer over to other bases. I mean you could keep developing this, but if you're interested in actually releasing this to the public, or opening the server up, I suggest you just transfer over to another base.
Tried to Change the Format (copy and pasted an existing line and editied) and it switched error messages.
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 17
And BTW, I am not planning on releasing this, just messing around on localhost. I need a fix for this soon please, if you know of one. I put them in Class8.java, Item.java, and item.cfg and it's giving errors in files I haven't touched.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?