any good free multiboxing programs

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
any good free multiboxing programs
i want to multibox so can get 4 + dex / def a dungeons damn the profits...
KronkBoxer.

'Nuff said
is it free
  • good
  • free
pick one


Quote Originally Posted by killboy2 View Post
is it free
https://github.com/TheKronks/KronkBoxer2

The free one has much less features, but it has the standard input broadcasting and client alignment, and I think it has auto login but I can't remember.
page not found?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by killboy2 View Post
page not found?!?!
It'll say 404 page not found or whatever, but just type kronkboxer in the search bar right under the picture.
Quote Originally Posted by killboy2 View Post
page not found?!?!
Oh, sorry about that, I hadn't visited the page at all recently so I assumed it was still up. The other one on github is pretty old, it will still work but it's not as great.
how do i install it? i installed it it is just a bunch of files no way to open sorry im new to these things
kronkboxer\bin\debug open exe
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us