DiscussionTrove Multi-Hack v0.9

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Trove Multi-Hack v0.9
It's a time question for release it really soon, so now stop private message for ( send me hack )
hehe poor guy.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
hehe poor guy.
Are you serious ? it takes me hugely time and i have 10 private message per day for ( send me hack )
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
Are you serious ? it takes me hugely time and i have 10 private message per day for ( send me hack )
That's why I said it. Not to be a smart ass. But then again you are the one and only that is trying to do what you are doing. Which is great don't get me wrong. You seem to be the only one releasing anything even if it is just a preview. I would love to see a preview on that ore spotter you talked about. Maybe go a step and maybe do the scan line to the closest ore.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
That's why I said it. Not to be a smart ass. But then again you are the one and only that is trying to do what you are doing. Which is great don't get me wrong. You seem to be the only one releasing anything even if it is just a preview. I would love to see a preview on that ore spotter you talked about. Maybe go a step and maybe do the scan line to the closest ore.
Currently esp for ore spotter 25% working, this hack need so much work.
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
Currently esp for ore spotter 25% working, this hack need so much work.
hehe keep up the good work atlest someone is trying.
i know how it feels mate
Hey darkm125,
I'm sadly not able to write you a private message since I'm not active in this forum.
I'm taking a look into trove since 2 days now too and a friend of mine is also interested in starting Trove as a new project, in the hackingside of view.
I wonder if we could work together?
For names, more data etc. please give me another way to contact you then mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
hehe keep up the good work atlest someone is trying.
My friend test all hack before each release.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit not release tonight sorry, because thunderstorm is here, i am so sorry release tomorrow with full video tutorial
is this thread going to be the main thread?
Quote Originally Posted by rassgamer View Post
is this thread going to be the main thread?
now i think no for clear thread.
may u help me how to find the speed hack for fly?
Is it same value as ground speed address or there is some additional address that lock the fly speed ( 0 or 1 value ).
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us