I <3 Yom Kippur

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
I <3 Yom Kippur
cause i dont have school 2morz!!

yayy
Wtf is this.. I do.
Lucky lucky..
not really

i have so much work 2 do tom
Oh lol
oh lol nice
I dont!
I got teh suspension.
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
I dont!
I got teh suspension.
haha same result, stayin home
Can you guys help raise my pichuz?
Jews .
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
Jews .
yah christianity is better cuz of christmas + easter break haha
I have... ;__;
Bob, I hate you.
omg! OMG YOU'RE JEWISH!?!
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
omg! OMG YOU'RE JEWISH!?!
no...according to my school calendar i get off for yom kippur
Lolz your angry
even though Holidays do get me off school but i can take a day off anyday xD

EDIT: whos a Jew Lolz
I love Jesus. :l
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?