SoldSelling Karambit | Blue Steel FT 80% Market OMM

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Do you want to trade for a steam account, with 116 games, but one ban on the record? Total value of the account is 723 Euros

EDIT: Nevermind, you're selling, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Hanuko View Post
Do you want to trade for a steam account, with 116 games, but one ban on the record? Total value of the account is 723 Euros

EDIT: Nevermind, you're selling, sorry.
Yes sorry I'm looking for money.
Talking to you on skype
I can pay 70% of market. Let me know!
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
I can pay 70% of market. Let me know!
I'd love it of you added my skype so we could negotiate.

Edit: I added you!
Quote Originally Posted by pearington View Post
I'd love it of you added my skype so we could negotiate.

Edit: I added you!
I accepted your invite on skype!
You stated that you bought the account in accordance to this thread from 5FTYFIVE.
Your Skype you listed on this thread is the exact same Skype as what 5FTYFIVE listed out.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
You stated that you bought the account in accordance to this thread from 5FTYFIVE.
Your Skype you listed on this thread is the exact same Skype as what 5FTYFIVE listed out.
They're the same person, 2 different accounts
Thanks for the knife OMFG!!
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Thanks for the knife OMFG!!
You bought the knife already?
__
Just so you are aware, OP self vouched himself, and just thanked himself with another account.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


You bought the knife already?
__
Just so you are aware, OP self vouched himself, and just thanked himself with another account.
Well the OP went first? Why is there a way to get a knife back? O.O
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Well the OP went first? Why is there a way to get a knife back? O.O
No way to get the knife back, just seems suspicious
sold and closed
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?