Reccomend an Anime Website

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Reccomend an Anime Website
What anime websites do you guys use to watch anime or read manga?

Personally I use KissAnime because it's
-User-friendly
- Dosen't Lag
- Even has A Mobile Site.
KissAnime
Crunchyroll

Mostly torrent.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
KissAnime
Crunchyroll

Mostly torrent.
I would Torrent but I don't have a lot of extra space on my hard drive
Quote Originally Posted by lgxtragic View Post
I would Torrent but I don't have a lot of extra space on my hard drive
get a new hard drive then or delete some shit
if you don't give a shit about bandwidth nyaa.se. if not, crunchyroll, but beware of bad subs
I use animehaven.org, has alot of shows, mobile support, free HD, free download links, no ads, and uncensored ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Crunchyroll is awful imo, requires payment for HD, has ads on free, and won't post any show that doesn't have censoring that blocks half your screen. I mean shit, they don't even have Mirai Nikki and tits don't even show in that, there's one sex scene and it literally skips through it and nothing even happens on-screen. It's not a hentai, crunchyroll, it's a scene.

i r8 crunchyroll 2/10
KissAnime is pretty good, would recommend
I use kissanime mostly, only rarely do i visit gogoanime .
Anitube.se for jap voice w/ portuguese subs. Very good and has mobile site plus easy to navigate.
Animefreak.tv for jap voice w/ english subs.
Nyaa.se when I'm in a rush xD
Animehaven and Crunchyroll
I mostly use crunchyroll and whatever I can't find on crunchyroll I torrent.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?