i wanna cheat :'(

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
i wanna cheat :'(
Most cheats uses Insert as their hack menu key obviously but idk why but my inster home page up pagge down end del none work idk why i have a razer deathstalker
Could you not bind a key to insert? Perhaps on a mouse?
How do i do that? I just hack to ruin peoples days i dont know shit about hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollmate View Post
How do i do that? I just hack to ruin peoples days i dont know shit about hacks.
Binding a key to a mouse has legitimately nothing to do with hacking. Open your mouse configuration, set a keybind on one of the custom buttons to Insert by clicking Insert on the On-Screen Keyboard.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollmate View Post
How do i do that? I just hack to ruin peoples days i dont know shit about hacks.

you are a troll.

but im taking the bait.

user synapse to set up mouse4 as insert or whatever
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post



you are a troll.

but im taking the bait.

user synapse to set up mouse4 as insert or whatever
I took the bait hard... didn't even notice his name...
I thought it was about a relationship .........
still confused// not a troll i just want to go and fuck shit up.
Im seriously not a bait. What would be mouse 4 on my mouse? i have mouse 1 mouse 2 and scroll /// i think it works now thanks
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us