Talking[11/8] Inventory Base Address

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[11/8] Inventory Base Address
Item Base Address: trove.exe+0x00893394

Item Name: 0x17C, 0x78, 0, 0x40, 0x88 then xor 0x8E6033CD, 0x40
Item Quantity: 0x17C, 0x78, 0, 0x58
@fairytalesx hi so i found the xor and that 0x88 offset however i couldnt find the 0x40 offset before and after XOR could u please show me?
Quote Originally Posted by taejim View Post
@fairytalesx hi so i found the xor and that 0x88 offset however i couldnt find the 0x40 offset before and after XOR could u please show me?
I used Item Quantity and CE pointer scan as I'm not bothered to look at the code lol
Quote Originally Posted by fairytalesx View Post
I used Item Quantity and CE pointer scan as I'm not bothered to look at the code lol
Im talking about item name im quantity is easy
Quote Originally Posted by taejim View Post
Im talking about item name im quantity is easy
Look at the LUA code I have posted. Only the item Base address and xor value needs to be updated. The offsets are the same.
Quote Originally Posted by fairytalesx View Post
Look at the LUA code I have posted. Only the item Base address and xor value needs to be updated. The offsets are the same.
Yes i know that the offsets are the same but my question is where are the offsets in IDA i can only found the XOR and the 0x88 offset i cant seem to find the 0x40 offset and the 0x80 offset for description
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us