CoolDebohax Injector 1.0 *For Multi DLL Injection

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Debohax Injector 1.0 *For Multi DLL Injection

Hello everyone.
This is my first injector release, its fully functional and works well.
I don't believe you need directions on how to use an injector but I will anyhow.




----Instructions----
First extract the injector.zip file somewhere and open it.
-
Select your injection method Manual or Automatic
(if you don't it is defaulted to auto inject)
-
Select and add DLL hacks using the *Select DLL* button
-
For the process just type the name *NOT .exe after it.
(So NAcombatarms.exe would be Nacombatarms)
-
Click inject if manual or if automatic its automated.
-
Start your game- It will say injection successful
-
Start hacking

------

*IMPORTANT NOTES*
Its a HACK TOOL there are false positives in the virus scan. The process name does NOT need .exe at the end, putting it there will result in a failed injection. The tools default setting is to auto inject, so if you don't click manual or automatic it will automatically inject when it sees the target process. That should cover it, Glad to be of use here Thanks and Rep if you love Kittens :P


Virus Totals
VirScan

Injector_mpgh.net.zip46 KB · 2,430 downloads 34/65 malicious
File appears safe.

/Approved
Thanks For This Injector
Np guys, thanks for the approval
Its written in VB and may require net framework 4.0- before anyone comes back and says its not working for them just a heads up
I have found malware on this following program, It isn't a false alarm, Its true. Its actual malware. Don't download this unless you have some dank anti-virus
When I open it all i see i black and white places to fill things up can u help me
Quote Originally Posted by Gaben1111 View Post
I have found malware on this following program, It isn't a false alarm, Its true. Its actual malware. Don't download this unless you have some dank anti-virus
No. There are virus scans attached to the file and I don't practice Malicious Hacking. They are false positives, the reason it is flagged is because the injection method.


Quote Originally Posted by tacosrock1 View Post
When I open it all i see i black and white places to fill things up can u help me
Make sure you have all the net frame works they can be found on the microsoft website.
GUYS THIS IS A VIRUS BUT DONT WORRY I CLEANED IT FOR YOU GUYS <3
PLZ THANK ME BY SUBCRIBING TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Professor Molester


PROOF
(remove spaces)
gyazo . com/229cbd25dbe14471cb44af4767d88871

DOWNLOAD
(remove spaces)
www96 . zippy share . com/v/3iafhiUl/file.html
Quote Originally Posted by MultiPlayer Game4 View Post
GUYS THIS IS A VIRUS BUT DONT WORRY I CLEANED IT FOR YOU GUYS <3
PLZ THANK ME BY SUBCRIBING TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Professor Molester


PROOF
(remove spaces)
gyazo . com/229cbd25dbe14471cb44af4767d88871

DOWNLOAD
(remove spaces)
www96 . zippy share . com/v/3iafhiUl/file.html
Do not go to his links- He didn't clean anything and if he changed any of my coding he broke it.
There is no virus in this injector I hand coded it-
Glad he was banned now if I could get his garbage off my thread life would be good.
thanks for share
When I inject in csgo the game crashes everytime.
Quote Originally Posted by heember View Post
When I inject in csgo the game crashes everytime.
Sry for late reply- check close on inject and You should stealth by the crash if its detection related. However it could also be the dynamic link library your injecting is bad or corrupt.
xD I�m dead
Please stop acting like you made this injector u basically changed the color and shit of an open source and reconfigured it and changed names of things I know this reply is really new and this thread is really old but I was scrolling through shit and I remember seeing this on YouTube and it�s a open source and u can make your own injector u basically changed the name and shit and your acting like you know everything about it when u watched a simple video. I�m just laughing my ass off how people didn�t figure this out sooner.
does this work with racing game?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?