SolvedCurrently 0 hacks?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Currently 0 hacks?
Hi,

From checking the forum , all hack are either detected status or release status with last post saying they do not work. So currently there are 0 hacks on this forum ? Or did I miss something ?

Thanks
Unless you want to go through polyhack it would appear so, never fear. Hacks are right around the corner
If you do it right polyhacks aren't detected, but I didn't say anything
Quote Originally Posted by ThadiusBlackBBD View Post
If you do it right polyhacks aren't detected, but I didn't say anything
care to elaborate, or at least DM me
can you provide link to to poly hack version on this forum that still works ?
thanks
Moved to help.
From what I understand, the update that happened a little bit ago wasn't for cheats/hacks.

The update was for skins.
Quote Originally Posted by ftpsick View Post
From what I understand, the update that happened a little bit ago wasn't for cheats/hacks.

The update was for skins.
try mine
you can still use my ahk multiscript with perfect norecoil/bhop/autopistol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?