WTSINSTAGRAM SHOUTOUT

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
INSTAGRAM SHOUTOUT
Hey!

I own an Instagram account with 44.7K followers! I am selling shoutouts for this account!

The account usually gets around 800 likes in 30 minutes, 1300 likes in an hour, and 2000-6000 on a permanent picture.
None of the followers are fake. All of them are real people.
The account has a very OG username

I am selling:
30 minute shoutout - 15$
1 hour shoutout- 25$
24 hour shoutout- $100
permanent shoutout- $150


If you are interested message me on kik: thesocialshoutout
Crazy fella lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Crazy fella lmao
haha dont think anyone will buy this shit for this price
This is nuts lol who would pay that much?
Quote Originally Posted by dollaz View Post
Hey!

I own an Instagram account with 44.7K followers! I am selling shoutouts for this account!

The account usually gets around 800 likes in 30 minutes, 1300 likes in an hour, and 2000-6000 on a permanent picture.
None of the followers are fake. All of them are real people.
The account has a very OG username

I am selling:
30 minute shoutout - 15$
1 hour shoutout- 25$
24 hour shoutout- $100
permanent shoutout- $150


If you are interested message me on kik: thesocialshoutout
are the followers active?
Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
TOP KEK. Shoutout for $150
Bruh but i need the shoutouts.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?