QuestionWTBWtb CS:GO acct. , >20$

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Wtb CS:GO acct. , >20$
Closed
Closed
Closed
Closed
Closed
Closed
I have an LEM account for 20 , my skype is in my sig , has a couple skins and stuff. original post is here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1008540

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0na View Post
Am looking to buy a cs:go account, any price up to 20$.
Preferably already ranked, but doesn't really matter
I can pay in keys / cs skins only, no paypal sorry.


Please no scams, I have already been scammed not fun

If you are interested or have an offer, please post Skype's below.


Thanks
- Mel
Hey are you still interested I wish you would have left your skype here.
Skype is Mellouw

Add if interested
hey buddy I've got an SMFC account for 10 csgo keys Clean & no VAC. Skype: asimriz1981
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?