WTSSelling Big Steam Account 179 Games <<<$400 asking price>>>

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Big Steam Account 179 Games <<<$400 asking price>>>


http://steamcommunity.com/id/SaZePanda/ⓘ

Has GTAV , CSGO , FFXIII , all types of other good games.

3 year badge , steam account lvl 11 , Join Date Jan - 24 - 2012
Bump Lowering price to 375 , if that still does not sound fair make a offer
Lowering price to 200 if this thing doesn't sell will more than likely just keep it.
Bump some guy offered 185 , I'll more than likely just take that if no one buys it for 200
Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg666 View Post
Bump some guy offered 185 , I'll more than likely just take that if no one buys it for 200
Idk why ppl offer to low... when this accounts is too good. I'm selling my high account too and people asking for 200€ when cost 4000€ XD
Gl with the sell dude I hope u can get a really good buyer.
Quote Originally Posted by BoostersClub View Post
Idk why ppl offer to low... when this accounts is too good. I'm selling my high account too and people asking for 200€ when cost 4000€ XD
Gl with the sell dude I hope u can get a really good buyer.
Ty , I hope I can too. GL with your sell as well.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?