ExclamationSolvedcheat

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
cheat
doesn't work in any of the mods pumping above 250 level, ****** menu no pumping't an option, I press but nothing.
kinki menu above 250 is not working on click 500 or 1000 level then the game slows down and its the same crap, crash ,
half the functions for which either all open not working
correct guys pojalista all functions in their cheats and for pumping too!!!
1. ****** menu is not here, what have we to do with it ?
2. wrong section
3. If you've read the threads correctly you would have known that setting your level = instant ban
Wrong forum.
Post here next time.

Besides, the menus are just released on this site, complain with the developers of each menu that you have a problem with.
And using Recovery options, like changing your level/rank, gets you banned.

@KillTheNoise
Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
1. ****** menu is not here, what have we to do with it ?
2. wrong section
3. If you've read the threads correctly you would have known that setting your level = instant ban
Force offers a safe RPIncreaser, many of my friends have used it, no ban so you're wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madara10 View Post
Wrong forum.
Post here next time.

Besides, the menus are just released on this site, complain with the developers of each menu that you have a problem with.
And using Recovery options, like changing your level/rank, gets you banned.

@KillTheNoise
You're wrong. Check out Force RPIncreaser somewhere on youtube, the way it functions is safe. Don't doubt all menus.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Force offers a safe RPIncreaser, many of my friends have used it, no ban so you're wrong.

- - - Updated - - -



You're wrong. Check out Force RPIncreaser somewhere on youtube, the way it functions is safe. Don't doubt all menus.
i am not wrong, I know about the RP increaser, my Update 2 has it too. I was talking about setting the RP the classic way with stat editing.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Force offers a safe RPIncreaser, many of my friends have used it, no ban so you're wrong.

- - - Updated - - -



You're wrong. Check out Force RPIncreaser somewhere on youtube, the way it functions is safe. Don't doubt all menus.
Thats right, I've used that one to gain from level 80 to lvl 90(takes some time), its just a simple script which gives you 5 star police, then removes them, so you get the RP from loosing the police. Quite brialliant tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Madara10 View Post
Never tried it with The Force, I don't doubt it, but it fucks your stats with the stars thing.
If you have lost 400k stars in 10 days of gameplay, something is wierd, it's the same scenario as the old scripts for 1.24.
But if it does not get you banned, thats fine I guess, I don't want to gain RP that way tho.
Lol what? rockstar can't just look at your stats and just say your modding. they gotta see it, to have proof and ban you. Some people have lost 400k stars now. It don't matter. I know only one legit ranked 300+ player. Don't do based off how much you get in a day lol. They can't just slap that on your ass. If shit happens, ask them for evidence of the situation. They flagged me (not banned) and i sent a ticket about it and asked for proof and they told me there was no longer any flags on my account. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
i am not wrong, I know about the RP increaser, my Update 2 has it too. I was talking about setting the RP the classic way with stat editing.

"setting your level = instant ban" You are indeed wrong. RP Increaser is risky, not dangerous and not one Force member has been banned by it lolol. Sooo. You're wrong and if you set your level unlegit it's not a "instant ban". Lol?
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Lol what? rockstar can't just look at your stats and just say your modding. they gotta see it, to have proof and ban you. Some people have lost 400k stars now. It don't matter. I know only one legit ranked 300+ player. Don't do based off how much you get in a day lol. They can't just slap that on your ass. If shit happens, ask them for evidence of the situation. They flagged me (not banned) and i sent a ticket about it and asked for proof and they told me there was no longer any flags on my account. lol

- - - Updated - - -




"setting your level = instant ban" You are indeed wrong. RP Increaser is risky, not dangerous and not one Force member has been banned by it lolol. Sooo. You're wrong and if you set your level unlegit it's not a "instant ban". Lol?
Even Reddinos told me stat editing = ban that's why he has the new method with the wanted stars. Look I don't blame you. The new RP Increaser method doesn't use any stat editing that's why it's not detected. That's not a secret.
Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
Even Reddinos told me stat editing = ban that's why he has the new method with the wanted stars. Look I don't blame you. The new RP Increaser method doesn't use any stat editing that's why it's not detected. That's not a secret.
I know what you mean but your saying boosting your level can get you banned. Well there's proof/info that you can't lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
I know what you mean but your saying boosting your level can get you banned. Well there's proof/info that you can't lol.
I never said that. I said if you edit your rank the classic way you get banned. read my post again.
New update m8 lolz, idk what the deal is with it but it is screwing the whole online modding community in de ass

DON'T DO ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS THO
right section. interesting post! i want to help you
Quote Originally Posted by bigboyofdarkness View Post
right section. interesting post! i want to help you
Wrong section. What are you talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post


Wrong section. What are you talking about?
/sarcasm. :')
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
You're wrong. Check out Force RPIncreaser somewhere on youtube, the way it functions is safe. Don't doubt all menus.
Never tried it with The Force, I don't doubt it, but it fucks your stats with the stars thing.
If you have lost 400k stars in 10 days of gameplay, something is wierd, it's the same scenario as the old scripts for 1.24.
But if it does not get you banned, thats fine I guess, I don't want to gain RP that way tho.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?