STEAM ACCOUNT* CSGO, GTA V and some money in wallet * CHECK IT OUT
Hello .
I want to sell my steam account with the next games :
-Grand Theft Auto 5 ( i will give you the rockstar account aswell . )
-Counter Strike Global Offensive ( Unranked ) .
Account has 40 $ steam wallet . You can only use it in US ( i think )
VAC Status : Clean.
Steam Guard : Enabled .
Offers Starts from 50 $.
Payment : Paypal with friends and family. I can accept csgo skins .
No accounts .
skype : blackh3ar777
Pictures :


I want to sell my steam account with the next games :
-Grand Theft Auto 5 ( i will give you the rockstar account aswell . )
-Counter Strike Global Offensive ( Unranked ) .
Account has 40 $ steam wallet . You can only use it in US ( i think )
VAC Status : Clean.
Steam Guard : Enabled .
Offers Starts from 50 $.
Payment : Paypal with friends and family. I can accept csgo skins .
No accounts .
skype : blackh3ar777
Pictures :






