WTSJabra Revo Wireless services

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Jabra Revo Wireless services
Hi,

I propose Se for Jabra revo wireless


Skype : th0r01

Done for EU, US incomming

Proof :
http://i.imgur.com/N6cDgfUl.jpg

Giving 2 vouch copy
Can I take a vouch copy? I'll talk to you on Skype (titan.drive).
I'll be interested in one after a vouch has been given.
how long from start to finish ?
Can you SE'ing in your hoome and then can you deliver it to me?
Expensive... this is a easy SE...
Quote Originally Posted by HCKPT View Post
Expensive... this is a easy SE...
Don't sale trash, OP can determine the price set as he wishes.
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Can I take a vouch copy? I'll talk to you on Skype (titan.drive).
Go skype

One vouch copy left

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaman122 View Post
how long from start to finish ?
7-10 days

Quote Originally Posted by SkumScott View Post
Can you SE'ing in your hoome and then can you deliver it to me?
Nop sorry
Can you provide me a vouch too? Skype is thekimuri
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Can you provide me a vouch too? Skype is thekimuri
ok you got the second

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
Vouch Copy still available? Adding you on skype now.
Giving you a last one
waiting for vouch review
Vouch Copy still available? Adding you on skype now.
Can you do more than 1 set per addres?
Nop sorry

25char
Quote Originally Posted by th0r01 View Post
Nop sorry

25char
How long it took for it to arrive
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?