Hacking problem

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking problem
Whenever I start up the hack, it says Injection Succeeded etc. etc. But when it starts loading WarRock, it makes everything big and then it goes back to my dekstop and disappears. It does this with every hack, I've trying Running as administrator and restarting my computer, neither worked. Please help.
When i use hacks now it keeps saying hack detected.
thats because the hack is detected
But I used all the new ones and it still says hack detected and i renamed them too.
u might be injecting them wrong
I injected it when Hshield was loading and before the login screen it sayd hack detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Savage342 View Post
Whenever I start up the hack, it says Injection Succeeded etc. etc. But when it starts loading WarRock, it makes everything big and then it goes back to my dekstop and disappears. It does this with every hack, I've trying Running as administrator and restarting my computer, neither worked. Please help.
If you are running a 64-bit operating system you can't use hacks, unfortunately.
Quote Originally Posted by pretli View Post
If you are running a 64-bit operating system you can't use hacks, unfortunately.
I've used hacks before, it just seems like all the newer ones don't work.
I would guess you injection method or injector is wrong. I use 64 bit, and my vips never have a problem till stupid k2 changes addies.
some of the nomenu hacks don't work for me too. But Ihelpers hack works for me. Try Ihelpers nomenu hack

Ehm nomenu hacks are only with hotkeys or automatic.
Ya my desktop get all grey and my computer stops working
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us