QuestionDiscussionLag while Memory Scans

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Lag while Memory Scans
Sup guys!

I normally use CE to get the most offsets (positions etc) to make my 2D/3D hacks
Am I the only one that has the following problem:

http://prntscr.com/8a1bg6

The scan stucks at any point so I must restart CE.
this is normal
i think everyone have this problem.
cuz bo3 is terrible optimized..
you need a lot of ram to scan.. it works on my PC with 16gb ram. and on the pc from my brother with 8gb.. laggs xD idk why (and i think you need a good processor too)

"Final optimizations and final Advanced Graphics features are not included in the PC Beta"
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post
this is normal
i think everyone have this problem.
cuz bo3 is terrible optimized..
you need a lot of ram to scan.. it works on my PC with 16gb ram. and on the pc from my brother with 8gb.. laggs xD idk why (and i think you need a good processor too)
I got 16gb ram too ^^ Yea bo3 memory usage sucks hard they should fix that I also got a good processor :/ It scans pretty fast but stucks anytime, wish there would be private game in beta
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
I would assume that you're scanning so many addresses that your PC/Cheat engine basically cant keep up. When i do a very badly refined search mine freezes aswell.

seing the screenshot its defenatly too many addresses 1.000.000.000+ addrasses causes crashes ye
i think to many addresses is not the problem.
i found 19.000.000.000 addresses xD
(and no crash)


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
I got 16gb ram too ^^ Yea bo3 memory usage sucks hard they should fix that I also got a good processor :/ It scans pretty fast but stucks anytime, wish there would be private game in beta
oh dude.. wtf
mh idk it works on my PC without crash
i have laggs but not crashes...
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post


i think to many addresses is not the problem.
i found 19.000.000.000 addresses xD
(and no crash)


- - - Updated - - -



oh dude.. wtf
mh idk it works on my PC without crash
i have laggs but not crashes...
Looks like it really depends on what youre searching for ^^ Maybe if a value of a found adress changes while its being scanned or so it crashes.
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
Looks like it really depends on what youre searching for ^^ Maybe if a value of a found adress changes while its being scanned or so it crashes.
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post


i think to many addresses is not the problem.
i found 19.000.000.000 addresses xD
(and no crash)

Mine only crashes when i find like 1.000.000 + adresses on 1 value search, still i got 16gigs of RAM.
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
Looks like it really depends on what youre searching for ^^ Maybe if a value of a found adress changes while its being scanned or so it crashes.
uhm all works for me
I would assume that you're scanning so many addresses that your PC/Cheat engine basically cant keep up. When i do a very badly refined search mine freezes aswell.

seing the screenshot its defenatly too many addresses 1.000.000.000+ addrasses causes crashes ye
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
Sup guys!

I normally use CE to get the most offsets (positions etc) to make my 2D/3D hacks
Am I the only one that has the following problem:

http://prntscr.com/8a1bg6

The scan stucks at any point so I must restart CE.
Yeah C.E is a ram scanner software which just ram too for scanning, and with bo3 who literally eat it, its a damn struggle.
Also if your scanning 1/0 its normal that its lag just saying,
You guys are depending on CE wayyyyyyyy to much. That's what's wrong.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us