Thumbs up>PlusOps2 Zombie Trainer<

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Approved, Post back results
it says please start game first and im lready in game
Quote Originally Posted by gmeeyers View Post
it says please start game first and im lready in game
Is your processname "pt6zm.exe" ?
Quote Originally Posted by gmeeyers View Post
it says please start game first and im lready in game
Rename the .exe to pt6zm
Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
Rename the .exe to pt6zm
Bad explanation.

Rename the t6zm.exe to pt6zm.exe
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
Bad explanation.

Rename the t6zm.exe to pt6zm.exe
Thanks..(Y)
Could you please tell us how to use it ?
I only managed to get unlimited ammo and god mod :/
Quote Originally Posted by lahceneamine View Post
Could you please tell us how to use it ?
I only managed to get unlimited ammo and god mod :/
Just use it. There is nothing to explain.
Game crashes when i click any feature! Help!
cant play game when rename t6zm.exe to pt6zm.exe so i played normally and it sometimes works
Quote Originally Posted by stickman3221 View Post
cant play game when rename t6zm.exe to pt6zm.exe so i played normally and it sometimes works
Did you even get plusops?
Gun list doesn't work at all for me. It tells me I need to be in game to use it, even though I am.
Quote Originally Posted by TBMNY View Post
Gun list doesn't work at all for me. It tells me I need to be in game to use it, even though I am.
same any fix
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us