SolvedBlack ops 3 lag fix

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Black ops 3 lag fix
I was wondering if anyone could make some sort of tool to reduce lag spikes i get around 40 fps but i have stutter lag and i don't know how to fix it
iv tired running the settings on low but still get stutter lag.
Yeah me too
FX 8350 @4,8GHz
R9 290X OC
Samsung SSD 512GB

And I have laggs... cuz bo3 had a terrible optimization
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post
cuz bo3 had a terrible optimization
i have the same prcessor but R9 290, and i have 50fps with high settings on 4k resolution, so idk what are u talking about
Quote Originally Posted by buzika01 View Post
i have the same prcessor but R9 290, and i have 50fps with high settings on 4k resolution, so idk what are u talking about
I have enough fps but laggs... Idk it's the ping or Processor.
Guys i have a FX6300 OC 4.50 ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 OC 4gb
and a GSKILL 8 GB Ram 2140 MHZ

and 0 laggs.FPS:250
Ping:40/50/60
200 Fps, High ping tho (I live in the middle east). GTX 970 I7 4770K
You need to wait for the game ready driver !
omg don't play this shieeet
Quote Originally Posted by AshN View Post
I was wondering if anyone could make some sort of tool to reduce lag spikes i get around 40 fps but i have stutter lag and i don't know how to fix it
iv tired running the settings on low but still get stutter lag.
Play with fullscreen, lower your resolution to 1680x1050 (it still looks great, believe me).
Use your monitors default refresh rate and set the scene resolution ratio to 1.0.
Uncheck sync every frame and cap the max fps to 60 or 120.
Quote Originally Posted by Brazz View Post
Play with fullscreen, lower your resolution to 1680x1050 (it still looks great, believe me).
Use your monitors default refresh rate and set the scene resolution ratio to 1.0.
Uncheck sync every frame and cap the max fps to 60 or 120.
Alright thanks man ill try it out but my screen doesn't reach 1680x1050
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew3562313 View Post
New computer will solve the problem.
Depends on the setup
Quote Originally Posted by fl4zh View Post


You seriously just change the priority in Task Manager? .-.
First. its not my tool, but found it on Reddit. Second if the tool is working, whats the problem how it work ?
I try to help, but dafuq is wrong here.

~ Insane18
Quote Originally Posted by insane18 View Post
First. its not my tool, but found it on Reddit. Second if the tool is working, whats the problem how it work ?
I try to help, but dafuq is wrong here.

~ Insane18
I just explained how it worked?

~ This is stupid doe
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?