SoldLogitech Service

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Logitech Service
I current have a private method for logitech gear.

Keyboards;
G105 : 30$

Mice:
G402 - 20$
G302- 15$
G303- 30$
G300S - 10$

Controllors;
DRIVER FORCE SHIFTER : 30$
F710; 20$
EXTREME 3D PROJOYSTICK : 10$


Headsets:
G430: 40$
g230: 30$

High priced items are soon to come.
Only taking orders on weekdays. Dont waste my time with fucking discount begging.
Selling method for 100$

Service starts 8/31/15
Serivce Ends 9/18/15

one vouch for trusted members
skype; Bioecho12

I can do higher priced items IF YOU GET ME SERIAL
I can only do whats on the list this is for USA and UK only
Only the ones you listed? or can you get any logitech item.
I'll buy the 40$ one.
Can you do G110 or G19S?
i will take a g910 or g710 if it's possible
I can only do whats on the list..
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
I can only do whats on the list..
Vouch copy available ?
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
I can only do whats on the list..
Then let me know when you can do one of the items requested.
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post

I can only do whats on the list this is for USA and UK only
This line kills me xD
Quote Originally Posted by MmaFawzy View Post
This line kills me xD
oh well, you can buy the method, I just refuse to do forigen countries for time reasons/
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
oh well, you can buy the method, I just refuse to do forigen countries for time reasons/
Hai ;3 messaged you on skype am interested <3
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
Hai ;3 messaged you on skype am interested <3
Don't deal with this faggit.
Could I have a vouch ?
will be buying if a high price Mice comes n a keyboard too
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
High priced items are soon to come.
Looking forward to this in particular. Already own a G402, would strongly recommend it to anyone who's considering this service and is in the market for a mouse!
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?