SoldLogitech Service

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Don't deal with this faggit.
Tread carefully, ******.
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
Tread carefully, ******.
Alright ugly fuck irl. You know your my bitch?

i also luv you, no homo

Vouch for OP. Legit+Fast
Quote Originally Posted by Ayanami Rei View Post
Cheaper do Amazon refund
God damn it, why don't people fucking understand. This is coming directly from the manufacture, Amazon is a Retailer. Yes you can do a refund over amazon, but with every refund you get your address marked down. After a while you won't be able to buy shit from Amazon, let alone refund. Also, it baffles me why you would burn up your address and risk being blacklisted/banned over a product that is less than 50$. It's totally not worth it in my opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by lxlramlxl View Post
Then let me know when you can do one of the items requested.
I wont let you know beacuse I dont need your money so uh, gl
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
I wont let you know beacuse I dont need your money so uh, gl
Slightly rude....
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Alright ugly fuck irl. You know your my bitch?

i also luv you, no homo

Vouch for OP. Legit+Fast
Fuck yourself with a blow torch, nig.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
I wont let you know beacuse I dont need your money so uh, gl
Bio's not money hungry, he's a top kek so don't piss him off hes fast and a cool kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lxlramlxl View Post
Slightly rude....
He's not rude hes stating the truth check his skype, hes trying to get a fund. This is for him to get money ofc and us to get our products that's how it works, so do one if he doesn't want you here.
How much for a G710+ or G910? I will provide the serial/model/part number.

Also, I assume your method would do away with boxing them? Shit's annoying to deal with lmao
looks like a great service when will you be online?
Quote Originally Posted by Lukediego View Post
looks like a great service when will you be online?
I'm online now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking to pass the torch over to someone who buys the method.

- - - Updated - - -

CLOSE THREAD ADIMINS

I HIT MY 280$ GOAL SERVICE IS OVER
EVERYONE WILL GET THERE ITEMS WHO PAID
THANKS FOR COMING FOLKS
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?