Cool~Kierze Service!~

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
~Kierze Service!~


What is this?
I will be setting up servers or helping you guy's code anything / fix anything for a price! (cheap as fuck don't worry)

Payment method?
ONLY

How to know i won't get scammed?

doing these things is easy for me, why the fuck would i scam

Prices? and service?!?!
  • Server Setup ☛ $0.35
  • Error Fixing ☛ $0.20
  • Random Help ☛ $0.15
  • Content (dungeons, behaviors) ☛ $0.50
  • Custom Items ☛ $0.10


Time Schedule
Timezone: GMT
Weekdays: 4-9pm
weekends: 11am-10pm (if i am not busy)

Contacting Me?
if none of these methods work just post on this thread C:
My email: Kieronzecoder@gmail.com
Or
[img]http://**********.com/addskype/Kieron-realmoftmg-slayinlord.png[/img]ⓘ
when you send the request send a message after saying you wish to purchase one of my services because i get a lot of spam and requests


Credits: @Shlub for helping me setup a paypal xD
I can vouch for Kierze, he helps me with server sided stuff all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by SinnersTV View Post
I can vouch for Kierze, he helps me with server sided stuff all the time.
also guys check out @SinnersTV For amazing professional logo's!
+69 He helps as much as he can
Cheap prices. Definitely should use this service if in desperate need.

Not to ruin this service, but I do recommend going to the help section of the RotMG Private Server section if they are simple questions that anyone can basically anwser
Well its nice you wanna help @Kierze but things like this would just turn out to be pretty useless since the most issues are that people have problems that easilly can be solved. There exist people who will abuse this idea. I actually hope that this idea would not be posted. When somebody gets help on the help section for free. Lets say you go in there a qoute a guy to help him solve his error. The another person reads your qoute waits until a new person gets same error and gets money for it. There are alot of people on this forum that are desperate for money, for an example @Chiroy or that scrubbish owner of OwlRealms i dont remember his name. Anyways i think this is nice of you but the basic idea is some shit. xD
Ronny? He stole my server. and I'm not desperate for money. I try to get players to enjoy the server and if I don't have any money to host I cant.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @Transferred i deserve credit -_______-
Case did something like this except for bitcoins. I don't see this as a waste of time, seeing if an inexperienced server owner needs something quick, this service doesn't cost much. Of course, it's common knowledge that if you can fix stuff yourself, well you'd be wasting a few pennies against say... a VPS monthly.

Also, the help section never really gets that deep. It's far easier to assist someone on a better level of communication (like a chat on Skype or a call etc.) and you can also tend to the stringy details of that person's issues.

While I am aware of your familiarity with the server, what happens if you can't solve their issue? Would you refund the payment? Or attempt another kind of service?
Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post
Case did something like this except for bitcoins. I don't see this as a waste of time, seeing if an inexperienced server owner needs something quick, this service doesn't cost much. Of course, it's common knowledge that if you can fix stuff yourself, well you'd be wasting a few pennies against say... a VPS monthly.

Also, the help section never really gets that deep. It's far easier to assist someone on a better level of communication (like a chat on Skype or a call etc.) and you can also tend to the stringy details of that person's issues.

While I am aware of your familiarity with the server, what happens if you can't solve their issue? Would you refund the payment? Or attempt another kind of service?
I believe that is not the problem of @Transferred ... Because there is a thing called "pay at your own risk" and what he provides goes...
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
I believe that is not the problem of @Transferred ... Because there is a thing called "pay at your own risk" and what he provides goes...
the only thing i will be providing is cheap and quick help for servers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post
Case did something like this except for bitcoins. I don't see this as a waste of time, seeing if an inexperienced server owner needs something quick, this service doesn't cost much. Of course, it's common knowledge that if you can fix stuff yourself, well you'd be wasting a few pennies against say... a VPS monthly.

Also, the help section never really gets that deep. It's far easier to assist someone on a better level of communication (like a chat on Skype or a call etc.) and you can also tend to the stringy details of that person's issues.

While I am aware of your familiarity with the server, what happens if you can't solve their issue? Would you refund the payment? Or attempt another kind of service?
it would be near impossible if i cannot solve there problem i've been solving errors for a long time i know basically all of them but if it does happen to come to that then yes they will be refunded instantly.
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
the only thing i will be providing is cheap and quick help for servers

- - - Updated - - -



it would be near impossible if i cannot solve there problem i've been solving errors for a long time i know basically all of them but if it does happen to come to that then yes they will be refunded instantly.
Kierze, could you help me with a private server on an iMac? I guess not...
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
Kierze, could you help me with a private server on an iMac? I guess not...
sure, what will you be willing to pay
Hes a cool dood +1
Quote Originally Posted by filenub View Post
Hes a cool dood +1
<3 u r cool 2
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?