Really Crapy Service.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Really Crapy Service.
I personally have gotten addicted to the game Dark Eden, and even to this day I cannot break my self through this addiction. The game dark eden has some pretty fucked up service, The 'International' Version, attended to get US\CA users beta testing it. Has really fucked up the server times. The servers open at 1:00AM, and close at 4:00AM, I mean how stupid do you have to be; to make a server open and close at thoughs times. I seriously think joymax is run by handicaps..
Jokes right? Yes yes?



Looks like a crappier version of Helbreath
=\ No seriously I am really addicted to that game. Something about it makes me love it so much. I got up at 1:00AM just to play it.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
=\ No seriously I am really addicted to that game. Something about it makes me love it so much. I got up at 1:00AM just to play it.
Rehab for bad games I give you.
thats sad as hell

well i still play battle for wes noth so i ant the one to talk lulz...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us