QuestionHelpDraw on screen

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Draw on screen
How do I draw on top of a game's window, so that it's hardly detectable?
I currently use
Code:
FindWindow
GetDC
FillRect
Are these detectable by the game?
How do you draw on screen?
Quote Originally Posted by NoDuck View Post
How do I draw on top of a game's window, so that it's hardly detectable?
I currently use
Code:
FindWindow
GetDC
FillRect
Are these detectable by the game?
How do you draw on screen?
Detectable on WHAT?
I still can't understand.
FindWindow is part of user32.dll > win32 api.
Anyway, on .net you need to do a p/invoke for it.
Thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
You use a marker.
You mean, like picking a pen and just drawing the ESP by hand directly on my screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
Detectable on WHAT?
I still can't understand.
FindWindow is part of user32.dll > win32 api.
Anyway, on .net you need to do a p/invoke for it.
I mean detectable by the game's anti-cheat, e.g. VAC.
And I'm not on .NET, I use C++
Quote Originally Posted by NoDuck View Post
Thanks for the replies


You mean, like picking a pen and just drawing the ESP by hand directly on my screen?


I mean detectable by the game's anti-cheat, e.g. VAC.
And I'm not on .NET, I use C++
That functions have nothing to do with anti-cheat detecting ...
Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
That functions have nothing to do with anti-cheat detecting ...
But when the anti-cheat detects that my hack draws on top of the game's window, it may find it suspicious and for example make a screenshot or scan my hack.
Quote Originally Posted by NoDuck View Post
But when the anti-cheat detects that my hack draws on top of the game's window, it may find it suspicious and for example make a screenshot or scan my hack.
Can you post the code?
Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
Can you post the code?
The drawing code is kind of spread throughout my code (I should rework and encapsulate it in a way) but I basically use this:
Code:
HWND hWnd = FindWindow(NULL, "<gameWnd's name>");
HDC hDC = GetDC(hWnd);

HBRUSH hBrush = CreateSolidBrush(RGB(r, g, b));
RECT rect = { x, y, x + w, y + h };
FillRect(hDC, &rect, hBrush);
Quote Originally Posted by NoDuck View Post
You mean, like picking a pen and just drawing the ESP by hand directly on my screen?
Exactly. It's 100% undetectable and will never be.
Quote Originally Posted by NoDuck View Post
The drawing code is kind of spread throughout my code (I should rework and encapsulate it in a way) but I basically use this:
Code:
HWND hWnd = FindWindow(NULL, "<gameWnd's name>");
HDC hDC = GetDC(hWnd);

HBRUSH hBrush = CreateSolidBrush(RGB(r, g, b));
RECT rect = { x, y, x + w, y + h };
FillRect(hDC, &rect, hBrush);
I'm sorry but I don't know how the "Anti-cheat" works.
You need to create a brush using that function, "indispensable".
I can only tell you a precision: when you don't need anymore the object hbrush, call deleteobject which deletes gdi objects.
Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
I'm sorry but I don't know how the "Anti-cheat" works.
You need to create a brush using that function, "indispensable".
I can only tell you a precision: when you don't need anymore the object hbrush, call deleteobject which deletes gdi objects.
Okay, thanks

Would you recommend me to use GDI or do you know better techniques?
Quote Originally Posted by NoDuck View Post
Okay, thanks

Would you recommend me to use GDI or do you know better techniques?
mmm... I dunno so much "better techniques", but GDI+ is not so much hardware accelerated.
Quote Originally Posted by NoDuck View Post
Okay, thanks

Would you recommend me to use GDI or do you know better techniques?
D3D or opengl or well, whatever else.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


D3D or opengl or well, whatever else.
Opengl is not even a library, it's a low level drawing api.
It doesn't even support networking, sound, input devices like mouse etc.
And, opengl is equivalent to direct3d; direct3d= an object oriented 3d graphics library.
I would choose OpenGl for non-microsoft platforms.
Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
Opengl is not even a library, it's a low level drawing api.
It doesn't even support networking, sound, input devices like mouse etc.
And, opengl is equivalent to direct3d; direct3d= an object oriented 3d graphics library.
I would choose OpenGl for non-microsoft platforms.
I think am missing the point of your post. He can of course use both of them and even other APIs to draw ESP on the screen without even thinking about GDI.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us